Investing in high-quality business (stock) at the right price and holding them for a reasonable period is the only way for wealth creation. Written in an easy-to-understand and simple language, this book will guide you on how to select fundamentally strong business, when to buy and sell stocks and above all how to minimize or avoid loss in the stock market.
1. How to avoid loss in the stock market?
2. Stock Market is NOT risky at all
3. First step of picking winning stocks
4. How to evaluate management?
5. Valuation - It matters much
6. When to buy and when to sell
7. Do's and don'ts to avoid loss in the stock market
8. How to construct your portfolio?
9. Is it required to follow an equity advisor?
10. Quick formula for picking winning stocks
11. Little bit of myself - Important Lessons to be learnt
The book ends with a small note on ""Life is not all about the stock market and money"""