You can cancel an
order when it is in Placed status
and not when the status has changed to Packed/Shipped,
as long as the cancel option is available on Platform/Website. This includes
items purchased on sale also. Any amount paid will be credited into the same
payment mode using which the payment was made.
Yes, You can modify
the shipping address of your order before we have processed (packed) it, by
updating it under 'change address' option which is available under ‘My order’
section of Platform/Website.
Tap on “My Orders”
section under the main menu of the Platform/Website and then select the item or
order you want to cancel.
If you had selected
Cash on Delivery, there is no amount to be refunded because you haven't paid
for your order. For payments made via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, or
Wallet you will receive refund into the source account within 7-10 days from the time of
The different refund modes available
1. Back to source - available for
orders with all sellers. The amount is refunded to the payment mode that was
originally used to pay for the order.
2. NEFT transfer - available for all
Cash-on-Delivery orders. As per policy, cash refunds are not possible.
The refund timelines will depend on onthe payment modes as listed below:
1. Debit card - 7-9 Business days
2. Credit - 7-9 Business days
3. Net banking - 3-7 business days
4. COD - IMPS, 1 Business days
5. EMI (Standard+No cost+Debitcard) - 7- 9 Business days
6. Gift Card - 24 hours
1. Refunds will be credited to the payment source used at the time of placing an order.
2. The mode of refund in case of payment through 'Cash on Delivery' will be IMPS.